Top 10 Billboard Songs Of 2020!
Music is a stress reliever for everyone that allow you to escape from your music. Choosing your songs can be tough but tuning into billboard songs of 2020 would be a perfect choice. Let us look into top 10 billboard songs that can help you to stay sane in the covid-19 outbreak and grooving to amazing music.
Top 10 billboard songs of 2020!
- Wap: wap is a new cardi B album featuring nychelle that is released in hip-hop genre. It is a perfect song for grooving and you cannot help singing its catchy phrases. Being a number one on billboard the song has shown what people want.
- Dynamite: the first song of BTS in complete English has made people addicted with its happy vibe music. It is a perfect song to tune into when you are feeling low and melodious voices of bangtan boys will melt your heart. Being a K-Pop band they have shown their talent to the whole world.
- Laugh now cry later: drake’s new song laugh now cry later is a perfect phrase that shows everyone to live a life and get high on it. Drake has shown troubles aren’t going to fade but you living your life to the fullest in present is better than crying for it.
- Rockstar: dababy’s new album rockstar featuring roddy rich is something that is perfect road trip song to listen along with your friends. It is an amazing song in hip hop and rap genre making your playlist a little better surely.
- Blinding lights: the weekend songs never fail to put listeners on grooving. It is a 1980s song that is perfect for grooving and listening to your favorite artist. The genre is synthwave, R&B /soul that is another must listen song for cheering up your mood.
- Mood: this song is a perfect pick for a moody person by 24kgoldn featuring Iann dior makes a perfect visual on screen. It is released in hip hop and rap genre and all what youth likes. You can turn this song on whenever holding yourself together and you would feel better.
- Watermelon sugar: harry styles’ album fine line song wateremelon sugar in a pop genre has captured everyone’s heart. The upbeat song will make your mood a little better surely as it is loaded with harry styles’ charm and vibe.
- Savage love: savage love that has exploded on tiktok if you are not familiar with this one you are surely living in another world. Jawash 685 and Jason derulo’s song has successfully made into everyone’s playlist. In the tough times like 2020 pandemic savage love is an ideal option to escape from all these troubles.
- Before you go: lewis capaldi’s before you go is a must listen song in alternative/indie genre can allow you to fall in love again. The emotional soulful song would make you feel pain of a lover. The feeling of regret has been perfectly poured into words.
- Whats poppin: last but not least song whats poppin song by jack harlow featuring dababy in hip hop and rap genre can put everyone dance to the beats. The unique flow of the song would make everyone hooked with the music surely.