Mental health is surely underrated conversion that everyone needs to have. Having stress and dealing with depression is no joke, and book reading can really help with it. Words are more powerful than any therapy or medicine when talking about psychological relief. If you know someone suffering from mental health issues or substance abuse, www.woburnaddictiontreatment.com is always here to assist.
Let us have a look into the top 10 books for better mental health that everyone must read to sort their thought process and keeping thing sorted in their life.
Top 10 books for better mental health!
- Little panic: the books from Amanda stern tells a comedic tale of how she feels living with panic disorder. People who are suffering from anxiety or know someone who is dealing with anxiety this book can be a perfect choice to present. The hopeful words would give a little relief to everyone.
- First, we make the beast beautiful: anxiety has common nowadays, but it is a terrifying thing to experience. Sarah Wilson noted clinical symptoms of anxiety that provides you with an engaging and relatable insight of mental health.
- (don’t) call me crazy: words are powerful is correctly said as the book shows how word crazy is problematic. It explores mental health through different perspectives, with 33 people who dealt with mental illness.
- The collected schizophrenias: essays: the book shares the experience of upcoming writer Esme Wei jun wang with a schizoaffective disorder where you go through mood swings and hallucinations. It shares identity issues with people who go through mental illness.
- The happiness trap: a perfect book is sharing the message of its okay not to be okay. In society, happiness has become an obligation, but it is better sometimes to feel low and feeling devastated. Accepting your reality is something that can help us feel good about ourselves is perfectly written in words by Russ harris.
- The noonday demon: a book penned by someone who has gone through depression himself make it the best book to read. In this 600 pages book, you can get a different perspective on cultural, political and scientific facts of depression.
- An unquiet mind: it is a perfect book for people who suffer from mood swings more often. Author kay redfield jamison’s unique perspective help to learn a little better about bipolar disorder.
- Unfuck yourself: the irrelevant title unfuck yourself is a perfect message to give yourself to not care what others think of but practice what makes your heartbeat. Gary john bishop explores the mind of reader and life the life truly for themselves as you only live once.
- Rewire your anxious brain: Catherine m.pittman help you to take a deep dive into the brain. Book looks into the role of both amygdala and cortex and shows how anxiety processes. By understanding your mind working, it would be easier to help yourself to deal with the anxious brain.
- Reasons to stay alive: matt Haig knows perfectly what thought makes an anxious mind goes through. The book shows how the author was able to overcome depression, and his personal experience penned into powerful words can give hope to millions reading this book that situations would become better.