The love for food is a forever thing, especially if you are a foodie. Leisure time can be really difficult when you have nothing interesting to do. Trying out different dishes full of taste that can make your leisure time pass easily and having great fun while you are waiting for the results of bet you placed by playing แทงบอล online.
If you are a food lover and love to cook and eat different dishes you can try for below mentioned top 10 dishes that are tasty and unusual. These recipes are good for vegetarian and non-vegetarian both due to great taste and texture.
Top 10 dishes for everyone!
- Ramen: Ramen is a Japanese noodles dish that is flavoured with soy sauce or miso, and you can add toppings such as sliced pork, scallions and menma for great taste
- Pho: a Vietnamese soup filled with great taste consisting of broth, herbs, meat and rice noodles and even chicken. You can try pho serving for great taste and dealing with your hunger at once.
- Biryani: biryan is a great dish to make on your family dinner or friends gathering. The dish is a mix of rice, nuts, dried fruits, vegetables and chicken. The dish is really popular among Muslims where they prepare biryani in endless varieties adding different herbs you can make taste according to your preference.
- Hamburger: hamburger is a world-famous dish, and that is served with local beef, onions, garlic and two patties. The dish is easy to make and delicious dish to try for snacks.
- Sushi: sushi is all about the freshness of the raw fish and high-quality taste. Sushi dish Japanese means its sour. You can try for a different type of sushi, differently flavoured and ingredients.
- Tacos: soft corn tortillas that are loaded with delicious beef, pork and chicken, which is a Mexican dish, unlike American tacos that are filled with lettuce, cheese, sour cream and tomatoes. This Mexican version is garnished with cilantro and finely chopped white onion.
- Pizza Napoletana: Neapolitan pizza that is also known as naple style pizza made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese to add great texture and taste.
- Bibimbap: this south Korean dish would make you crave even more when you are full as it is a rich dish. You mix various ingredients such as rice, kimchi, namul, soy sauce, gochujang and doenjang. It can be a perfect cuisine for people craving for traditional dishes mixed with a lot of flavours. It is a good option to make a variety of them with different ingredients.
- Moussaka: it is a potato-based dish that is offered with ground meat along with regional ingredients. One of the top dishes in Europe that is must try for everyone and especially its greek variant. You can choose to serve it cold as well as hot as per your preference.
- Singapore noodles: these Singapore noodles are stir-fried curried rice noodles added with pork, shrimp and vegetables to add taste. It is easy to make the dish and great for dealing with extreme hunger.
You can consider trying all these amazing dishes from around the world to add to your taste.