Travelling is a soulful thing for many but being restricted on the budget is something that holds everyone back. The world has some beauty in every corner of the world, and you don’t need to spend larger bucks on it. We are sharing some of the world’s beautiful countries that are filled with beauty and budget-friendly to visit.
Top 10 countries to visit in budget!
- Romania: the spectacular region with cute medieval towns with beautiful ancient churches and the mountain range that is nothing but beauty. It is a budget-friendly place to visit for your holiday or a small vacation.
- Turkey: a fascinating destination turkey is a perfect place to visit, and you better include this into your bucklist. The byzantine and ottoman cultures are beautifully preserved in the country, and you can see cave cities, roman ruins, buzzing bazaars and Mediterranean beaches which completes a perfect holiday destination.
- Bolivia: the amazing sights in bolivia will leave you awestruck with its beauty. World’s highest lake Titicaca and salt flats of Salar de Uyuni are some gorgeous places to see in bolivia. For the adventure-seeking traveller, it can be a perfect destination where one would be astonished by remoteness.
- Cambodia: the Angkor wat is well-heard places a vest temple that has a rich heritage of the ancient Khmer empire. It is worth watching space with several beautiful temples and pleasant islands and towns that help you to see the authenticity of Asia.
- Ukraine: Europe is well known for its beauty, and this is probably the cheapest city in Europe. Ukraine is the perfect place where you can see enjoy coastal areas and beautiful city, Lviv is cherry on the top that makes the trip worthy.
- Cuba: if you are a solo traveller Cuba is your place where you can travel roaming completely like local. The ambience of Cuba is cheerful, which makes traveller love this place even more. The luxury hotels can allow you to have a lavish experience and unique experience is a full package holiday.
- Vietnam: this beauty is highly underrated, but you would be blown away with its beauty. It is an adventure tourist spot that is home to some of the largest caves.
- Morocco: one of the most stable country in north Africa and stone’s throw from Europe is a good option to visit when you are low at budget. The backpacker hostels in morocco are sorted place for living. Beautiful dessert will be great in the day time, and milky way sky in the middle of Moroccan desert is an absolute beauty.
- Phillippines: if you are a beach person, the Philippines is your soul space where you can see Asia’s most stunning beaches. The unspoiled coastlines and cultural land will give you a perfect mix of Asian and Spanish colonial influence.
- The baltic states: this European beauty is often overlooked. The three small Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania between Nordic countries and Russia is a perfect destination for everyone. You can get here Finland vibe with its woodlands, lakes, log cabin painted in deep red and peat bogs.